To see all of the photos Jenna takes in Italy, click here!

Friday, October 1, 2010

Il Festeggiamento

So, as everyone knows, yesterday was my 21st birthday!!

Me and my roommate!
I started the day off by saying goodbye to all of the DTW kids, because they left early in the morning.  Then, I had to go to Italian class.  We ended up taking an open-book quiz, which was kind of a bummer, but I know I did okay.  After class, me and a friend went to the grocery store to get supplies to start celebrating.  

So happy to be celebrating my birthday!
So, my goal for some time now has to been to take 21 shots on my 21st birthday.  I know, it sounds crazy.  Most people thought I was going to die... Without going into details... I SUCCEEDED. Thats really all I can say on a blog that could be seen by anyone in the world.  

Regardless, I am really proud of myself, and you should be too.


No comments:

Post a Comment