To see all of the photos Jenna takes in Italy, click here!

Monday, September 13, 2010

I Ragni!

So this is just a really quick update...

After two weeks of living in peace, me and my roommate have discovered that we have spiders in our room.  Anyone who knows me understands how much of a problem this is.  When my roommate woke up this morning, she found a huge one, and had to go beg neighbors to kill it for her, and she found one in her clothes later.

Well, I just found one of my own, but fortunately, its the stupidest spider in the history of the world.... It thought it would be a good idea to make a web inside my theology book.  Unfortunately for him, the book ended up squishing him to death. Silly thing thought he could live there.  One less spider we have to find other people to dispose of! But I still have spider guts inside my theology book....

I'll post later about yesterday and today.

No comments:

Post a Comment